Release note V3.00.032 of 02-02-2017
The update installers can only be used to update V3 installations.
This software does contain the quota feature which is now believed to be stable.
CHANGES OF INTEREST TO USERS
• Fixed an issue that could occur when creating a lot of foldervolumes
• Fixed a bug which could occur in case of failed rename
• Disabled capacity calculation on DDP volumes
• Removed load warning from Nagios
• Foldervolume path is now locked, so you cannot delete or rename the folder unless the corresponding foldervolume is first removed.
• Fix for folders which could not be moved across folder volumes.
• Fix for crash after deleting foldervolume
• Fixes in interrupting foldervolume scan after mount
• Fix of a minor issue where the ctime of folders would not be preserved on copy
• Fix for the web GUI which could get slow in certain cases
• Fix for interrupted connections problem
• Eth port conflicts handled better
• User batch import file changes
• No connect wires window when >50 desktops or drives
• Table view selection fix
• User space cache sync fix (hfs 1.40)
• Service Connection: Ardis new IP address has been updated in order to let users make service connection with the usual connect-to-internet command.
• Nagios: Event collection disabled for avoiding swap to fill up until no free space is available
• SMB: Serious reliability improvements have been made by handling DDP volumes or folder volumes via SMB protocol.
• Quota control: All known bugs fixed and stability improved
• Option to run a site-specific script like flow control that stays in place after reboot.
• The verify/repair built utility has been improved, the disk warrior application is no longer needed.
• IO Monitoring and other parameters are now stored against a time line and can be downloaded from the DDP and emailed together with the syslog files. Up to 1 year.
• Tableview now uses a scrollbar instead of pages.
• Tableview now has incremental search in the Volume Selection window to speed up volume/foldervolume selection.
• Drive Goups can now be renamed via command line.
• DDP Volumes and Foldervolumes can now be sorted on capacity, free capacity and Drive Group.
• When there is an issue in the DDP the event notification starts blinking. When the emails are properly set an Email is sent in addition.
The old V2 DDP software uses a X11/Qt Gui.
V3 DDP software versions uses a Web Gui supported by the following web browsers and their version numbers:
Internet Explorer 10+, Firefox 11+, Chrome 19+, Safari 6+ and Opera 12.10+.