1. Go the DDP web GUI and click the Archiware icon.
This will open the Archiware admin portal and ask you for credentials.
The default credentials are the following:
2. Once you are logged in, click the "Enter License" button as shown below:
3. Then click the "Get trial license" button at the bottom right:
4. A window will appear with your host id, please copy it and send it to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will go back to you within a few days and provide you a trial key which will be valid for 90 days.
A quicker option is to get a trial key by yourself, but it will then be valid for 30 days only.
If you decide to get a 30 days trial key by yourself, click the "Continue" button and follow the remaining steps below.
If you prefer to get a 90 days trial from our team, make sure to send us your host ID and go directly to step 6 when you receive the license.
5. When clicking the "Continue" button, the bellow Archiware login portal appears.
Either sign in if you already have an account or create a new one, then follow these instructions in order to get a trial key.
6. Click the "Add manually" button and enter your serial information.
Note that when the trial license expires, all functionalities become unavailable so please make sure to get a permanent license.
Contact us for further information about Archiware licenses.